We are an accounting solution and advisory group dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
Many growing companies face a frustrating dilemma: lack of support and guidance in managing financial, accounting and tax issues. They are often hindered by limited resources. That’s where outsourcing with Gray, Gray & Gray’s Client Accounting & Advisory Services team can make a meaningful difference for your business.
By outsourcing key business process functions to our team, you gain the benefit of having experienced professionals addressing critical needs, backed by the full resources and support of one of the region’s most respected accounting and business advisory firms. That means you can focus on what you do best – growing your business.
The support and guidance provided by our Client Accounting & Advisory Services team delivers multiple benefits and added value to your company:
- Gain experienced, professional assistance without hiring additional staff
- Streamline routine business processes
- Improve financial reporting, including real-time data access
- Enhance financial controls and management
- Get proven “best practices” advice and guidance specific to your industry
- Save time and money
You can benefit from Gray, Gray & Gray’s proven experience with all types and sizes of businesses in a variety of industries such as family offices, SaaS companies, architecture and engineering firms, restaurants, private equity firms, commercial real estate and development companies, non-profit organizations, and more.
What Can We Do for You?
Our Client Accounting & Advisory Services team provides a variety of outsourced solutions to help you take your business to the next level. Services include:
- Accounting Systems Design & Implementation (Sage Intacct and bill.com)
- Cloud-based Accounting & Financial Data Access
- ASC 606 Revenue Recognition Implementation
- Merger & Acquisition Pre-Diligence Support
Business Process Outsourcing
- Transactional Processing
- Accounts Payable & Bill Payment
- Accounts Receivable & Invoicing
- Expense Report Payment & Processing
- Cash Management
- General Ledger/Trial Balance
- Cash Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Monthly Close Reporting
- Financial Strategy
- Risk Management
- Financial Modeling
- Comparative Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Market Analysis
- Special Projects
- Instant Access to Financial Data
- Performance Analysis
- Real-Time Metrics