Our interconnected world has made doing business across the country and around the world easier, faster and more efficient. But it has also attracted sophisticated, relentless criminals who are intent on capitalizing on vulnerabilities that exist in every network. Cyber criminals are constantly seeking ways to access your company’s data, customer information, and personal information about your employees – data that can be bought and sold on the dark web, used to create fraudulent credit accounts, fake tax returns, or whole new identities.
No company is immune, no information is 100% safe. But there are steps you can take to help minimize the risk and protect your data from intrusion or extraction.
Gray, Gray & Gray has the tools, expertise and proven experience to help build a shield around your company’s data. From system and process evaluation, to designing and deploying protective mechanisms, to responding to attempted breaches, we stand ready to defend your business against cyber criminals.
- 40% of companies that are victimized by data breaches are small or medium size businesses
- 70% of data breaches in SMBs are caused by internal vulnerabilities
- Up to 70% of U.S. companies have paid a ransom to recover data
- 50% of small businesses that experience a data breach fail within six months
- In 2018 the number of unique cyber attack incidents increased by 32% over the previous year
- 86% of SMBs report their ability to manage security risks is “not highly effective”