- Kip Hollister, Founder & CEO of Hollister Staffing and the Hollister Institute (Moderator)
- Nicole Peterkin, CFP, CLU, CEO of Peterkin Financial
- Marianna B. Accomando, VP of Sales/Assistant GM of the Seaport Hotel
- Jill Beresford, CEO of Genderversity
- Lynn Sommer, Managing Director of Cabrillo Advisors
- Kelly Berardi, JD, LL.M., Tax Partner of Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP
“We are very grateful to these outstanding women for sharing their journeys with us, and for helping to redefine the meaning of success for women in the business world,” said Venice Touze of the Gray, Gray & Gray Women’s Alliance.
The mission of the Gray, Gray & Gray Women’s Alliance is “to empower women at the firm to achieve their full professional and personal potential by contributing to their future development and providing a safe and welcoming environment to promote women’s issues and best practices for success. The Gray, Gray & Gray Women’s Alliance is committed to the advancement and, ultimately, the retention of women at the firm as well as cross-gender understanding in the workplace…”
About Gray, Gray & Gray
Founded in 1945, Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP is one of New England’s leading independent accounting and business advisory firms and has been named one of the country’s Top 200 accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine. The firm serves closely held companies in a broad range of industries. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggcpas.com.
PHOTO CAPTION: Moderator Kip Hollister, Founder & CEO of Hollister Staffing and the Hollister Institute, addresses a packed house at Gray, Gray & Gray’s recent “Changing the Look of Leadership” seminar.
# # #