Sessions at the “Where is Your Business Heading in 2018?” seminar will be led by nationally-recognized business authorities, and include:
- “What’s your magic number?” – The success of your retirement is directly linked to the value of your business. Growing your business and selling it at the right time allows you to transform its value into a comfortable and secure future. We’ll show you how to identify and achieve your own “magic number.”
- Demonstration of a financial tools “dashboard” for businesses using Sage Intacct accounting software, with completely customizable dashboard metrics for a quick snapshot of financial performance.
- “Tax Update” – A look at current and potential changes in the federal and state tax landscape for both business and individual taxpayers.
- “Cyber Security” – An informative session on how to protect personal and corporate data from cyber criminals.
- “The Outlook for Business One Year into the Trump Presidency” – The seminar’s keynote address will be delivered by Chris Hennessey, Professor Emeritus at Babson College.
“These are just a few of the issues we keep abreast of throughout the year as part of our commitment to going ‘beyond the numbers’ for our clients. Our annual seminar is a way to provide other businesses with an in-depth look at issues important to business owners and managers, all designed to help them run their organizations more efficiently and effectively,” said Joe Ciccarello, Managing Partner of Gray, Gray & Gray. “As 2017 comes to an end and the new year is set to begin, now is the ideal time for business owners to benefit from the experience of others and gain a new understanding of business and financial trends that can be put to use immediately in order to elevate their businesses in 2018.”
Gray, Gray & Gray is ranked by the Boston Business Journal as the 15th largest accounting firm in Massachusetts, and 19th fastest growing CPA firm in the U.S. by Accounting Today, which named the firm one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” as well. Additionally, the firm is ranked among the country’s “Top 200” accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine.
Gray, Gray & Gray is a member of CPAmerica International, a global association of independent accounting firms. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggcpas.com.
# # #
Chief Marketing Officer