Sessions at the “Make Sure Your Vision for the Future is 2020” seminar will include:
- Cybersecurity, an overview of the latest attack techniques and methods to help protect your business against online criminals.
- Tax update, a panel discussion on the tax landscape, including individual and business tax issues and opportunities.
- Employment law, covering recruitment, hiring and firing in today’s economy, including the latest on several new employment statutes that recently went into effect in Massachusetts.
- M & A trends, with information on how a merger or acquisition can help grow or expand your company, and tips on preparing a business for sale, due diligence, quality of earnings reports, and multiples.
- Plus three concurrent breakout sessions highlighting Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS), Sage Intacct Software, and Private Wealth Management Insights.*
“We are committed to helping our clients and the business community to become more informed and ready to take advantage of opportunities to fuel their growth and profitability,” said Jim DeLeo, CPA, MST, MBA, Leading Partner of Gray, Gray & Gray. “The year 2020 has the potential to be a pivotal time period for the economy and this seminar will help business leaders to be better prepared for the changes that are on the horizon.” DeLeo also noted that this year the firm is pleased to welcome Mintz, one of New England’s top business law firms, as a co-sponsor of the seminar.
*Private wealth services provided by Gray Equity Management, LLC
About Gray, Gray & Gray
Founded in 1945, Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP is one of New England’s leading independent accounting firms and has been named one of the country’s Top 200 accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine. The firm serves closely held companies in a broad range of industries. Gray, Gray & Gray is an independently owned and operated member firm of CPAmerica, Inc., one of the largest associations of CPA firms in the United States. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggcpas.com.
# # #