What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care
This is a free, no-obligation educational seminar presented by Gray Equity Management, LLC. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Please complete the form below to reserve your place today!
When do I need to sign up for Medicare? What does Medicare cover? How much does it cost? Will I need other insurance? What about long-term care?
Starting with an overview of Medicare and ending with a discussion of long-term care, this seminar will open your eyes to the way health care works in retirement and what decisions you need to make now to prepare. This seminar is geared to anyone interested in learning more about Medicare, even if you are already on Medicare.
At this seminar, you will learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work – and what to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement – including the possibility of needing long-term care
Now is the time to start planning for health care expenses in retirement. Find out what you need to do to obtain the coverage you need and protect against rising costs.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST
5:30pm – Registration & Refreshments
6:15pm – Seminar
Gray Equity Management, LLC
150 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021